Friday, January 20, 2006

No Angst?!

Okay. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with last night's CSI. Or at least I was, but I'm sure I'll get over it and start to like it once it wears off. The promo got me all hyped and really led me to believe it would be a Nick-centric episode.
Not really.
Stalker was more Nick-centric. I at least expected a healthy dose of angst! Okay, maybe there was a little bit. But Nick seems to have gotten over the worst of it. Good for him. Not so good for me. I at least hope he's still claustrophobic and wary of bugs. Give me that much! Well, we know he's always been the woobie and hopefully will continue to be, even if it takes a while before the next "incident." This stuff has been happening since episode six (though mostly seasons 1 & 2). There's no reason to think it will stop now (I must keep that in mind with Stargate as well). I'm sure someone will think of some other way to torture poor Nicky, and when that day comes I'll be there for every second. I know, I'm horrible. At least I know I'm not the only one. If we're really lucky, maybe Tarantino will be back! I'm probably hoping for too much. If not Tarantino, I want Raimi. He really likes screaming, so that gets us somewhere. At least Nick still has cute hair. I think my favorite part of the episode was when David had to grope the dead guy.
I'm kind of excited about tonight's SG-1. We finally, finally, finally get to see an alternate version of Daniel! That has never, ever happened before. Moebius didn't count: it wasn't an alternate reality, it was an alternate timeline. When they went back the second time, they were in the same reality. Robot Daniel doesn't count either because he was essentially Daniel in all by materials. He was a copy, not an alternate. I wonder what he'll be like! Perhaps another chance for Shanks to show how good he is at being evil? In every other reality they've been to, he's either been dead or just not there. Won't they be surprised to see Janet again! As well as another old favorite... I'm not telling who.


This picture is from Conversion, although he really looks the same in all of them. Except Epiphany and part of this one, which isn't the part I drew. Who knew he would still look hot when he was all blue and scaly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home