Thursday, December 01, 2005

Drawing #1


I have now seen Goblet of Fire twice. My only wish is that it had been about ten hours longer. I absolutely loved it. All of the new people were excellent, many of the old ones are even better, and Ralph Fiennes was just as amazing as he always is. Miranda Richarson is fabvulous. And I liked how delightfully insane that young Barty Crouch guy was. That snake-flick he kept doing with his tongue was perfect. I got to see most of my favorite scenes, like Draco Malfoy, the Amazing Bouncing Ferret, and the scene with Moaning Myrtle (though I didn't expect it to be quite THAT awkward!). And did anyone notice Cedric Diggory had his head in a boy's lap? Being a slasher is so much fun!

I drew this picture yesterday and it's instantly become one of my favorites. I don't have very many at all from this fandom yet -- most of them are currently from Stargate, but I intend to fix that. I have many more from Harry Potter and loads from Lord of the Rings that I'm itching to draw. Young people are kind of interesting to draw; their faces are pretty smooth and it's hard to include the amount of detail that I usually can with older subjects. Nevertheless I love how this picture turned out, and I intend to post more in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home