Saturday, December 03, 2005

Drawing #2

...and here's the other half. The pages in my drawing book were too small to fit both sides of the photograph, but I liked both sides so I had to do them both.

I am very disappointed that there are no new episodes of Lost until January. Oh well. At least they let us know Sawyer's not going to die first. I am very much looking forward to January - not only because of new episodes of Lost and both Stargate shows, but because my birthday is in January! I have learned that Claudia Black is to be a regular on SG-1 for the tenth season, which I was pleased to hear. Her character makes fun dynamics and now that Jack's gone, Daniel doesn't have anyone else to fight with. That'll be really interesting to see. He's so adorable when he gets worked up.

"Alas, poor Cedric! I knew him, Hermione."
-stolen and twisted from a friend, who stole it and twisted it from Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home