Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey, CSI guy...

This week looks like another 'poor Nicky' episode for CSI. I swear everything happens to that guy (not that I mind at all!). Well, except that one thing that happened to Greg. But everything else happens to Nick. During an IM with a friend I put forth the thought that although I was hoping for some very fine angst (and owies, if we're lucky), I didn't think they could top off being buried alive. Then we started brainstorming. Ideas became wackier and wackier until I won the Best Way to Torture Nick contest by bringing up the movie Cube. Put him in there, and it's all over. Not many things can top that experience. I got kind of excited at this point and started brainstorming for a possible story. I threw in Charlie Eppes from Numb3rs (because of course, we need somebody who knows math), and my friend suggested Rodney McKay from Stargate Atlantis (David Hewlett, duuuuh, Cube alumnus). I was also toying with Jack Shepard from Lost, Fox Mulder, that Sentinel guy, and possibly the Carver from Nip/Tuck to make it really interesting. But I'll probably never write it. And even if I do, I probably won't post it anywhere. I mean, who watches all these shows? I don't even watch them all! My X-File days have been sadly over for quite some time, and I never did watch that much Sentinel. I just thought he'd be good at detecting traps. Besides, this was just supposed to be a Nicky-whumping exercise. Ever since I found out the title of this next week's episode, I've been hoping that 'Daddy's Little Girl' was referring to Kelly. And I sure noticed the way Nick was keeping his distance from her when she showed up at the lab. I have also noticed how cute his hair is this season! It looks like his first season hair which I always loved. I never imagined (wished, but not imagined) that he would go back to that style. Yay Nick! I'm also waiting for the breakup with Yoko -- I mean Tina. They have totally set it up. And besides, Warrick is Catherine's bitch. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home