Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ride With Me!

Could the music for the Stargate promos be cooler? I think not. I know I've heard that song before. It gets me psyched every time I hear it. I really should stop reading spoilers, though. I've already ruined some stuff for myself that would have been a hysterical surprise. Oh well. Of course, everything else in the magazine is so behind that I missed Michael Shanks' appearance on CSI Miami, DAMN IT ALL!! At least SciFi's playing his movie Swarms(ed?) this month. They're playing it on a Saturday, so it ought to be terrible. But since he is the God of Acting, I'll watch him in anything. Even Sumuru, if I ever get the opportunity. When it comes to my favorite actors, I'll watch them even if they're in a movie on Lifetime.


Isn't he creepy? Very fun face to draw, but I think I liked him better when he was a sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home